Tuesday, March 1, 2011

jaZZin

Last night B (my nickname for Ian...short for babe original i know..) shocked me by taking the night off!! WAHOOO. We took advantage of a night together, which doesn't happen often these days due to saving for our house, and decided to grab our friends and go support our poor Utah Jazz! They played Boston, and as you prob know didn't pull it off.  It was a close game tho, and we enjoyed a VERY large popcorn, beer, good friends, basketball, and WAY TO MANY annoying Boston fans....WTF.  The night ended with some wi sports. Overall great night, and proud of my Jazz. I sported an awesome old school purple K. Malone jersey that my boy got me, and he sported his favorite Raja!!

Ps--To all you lovely ppl who are from Utah, and supporting Boston.....i think you're lame!!!

2 comments:

  1. Ha I love that you made a blog lady! You know that this is that a blog is the first step toward the big M-word :) Ha! Oh and I love the [Ps] on there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahah i love you....thanks for pimpin it up hahaa:) and m word. waaaahahaha. ;)

    ReplyDelete